YMCA Gator Swim Team teaches good work habits, goal setting, and building friendships with teamwork.
- Ages: 5 – 18
- Swimmers must demonstrate that they are able to perform the following skills:
- 25 Freestyle with rotary breathing,
- 25 Backstroke
- 25 Breaststroke
- 25 Butterfly kick
- Summer Swim Team Fee: $250.00 (All Swimmers)
Financial Assistance is available! Please stop by or call the front desk for more information.
- Participants must be YMCA members per State Swim League Rules
- This fee includes, swim cap, summer swim team t-shirt and all meet fees (including summer state meet)
- Fees must be paid in full at registration or divided in to 4 payments by bank draft
- If you are paying the fee in full please register online or visit the Y front desk.
- If you wish to schedule payments please visit the Y front desk.
- Summer Swim Team Practice
- Intermediate Team (5yrs-13yrs*)
- Advanced Team (10yrs-18yrs*)
*Coaches will determine and place swimmers based on ability level. This change is was made to accommodate more swimmers while increasing program effectiveness.
- What to bring to practice: Swimsuit, towel, 2 pairs of goggles, swim cap, sandals or flip-flops
Gators Parent Handbook
GREENWOOD GATORS Team Unify Webpage